In many instances a supplier’s ISO 9001 certification is not sufficient to assure your brand’s or product’s quality.
Buyers need to understand the supplier’s organization and practices in order to bridge potential gaps between sales arguments and practices on the production site.
By having one of our auditors visit the production site and prepare an impartial household goods technical audit report of a factory, API can provide you with an objective picture of your supplier’s organization and evaluate its capability according to:
- International regulations by product category and by final market destination.
- Customer specific requirements.
- Industry best practices.
Benefits of this Audit
By implementing this type of auditing approach, our you will obtain different benefits:
- Get a snapshot of supplier practices and organization and implement a corrective actions plans if required.
- Evaluate risks of non-quality and determine adapted quality control measures.
- Establish mutual beneficial partnerships with a pool of suppliers.