Join us every week at:
If you are not able to join, you can access the replay via our on-demand webinars section.
New sessions coming soon
- Chemical Management in the Supply Chain (April, 17)
- Carbon Footprint Assessment: Where to Start (April, 23)
- Four Pillars to Recycled Materials Use (April, 29)
- Product Environmental Footprint: Reducing Your Impact (May, 7)
- Assessments on Waste Water Management (May, 21)
- Chemical Management in the Supply Chain (May, 28) - 2nd session
- Greener Supply Chain: An Introduction to Higg FEM 3.0 (June, 4)
- Product Environmental Footprint: Reducing Your Impact (June, 12) - 2nd session
- Environmental & Chemical Sustainability in the Supply Chain (June, 18)
- Carbon Footprint Assessment: Where to Start (June, 24)
Webinar - Corporate Social Responsibility: Why and How Successful Brands Invest
Child labor, forced overtime, and safety breaches are some of the risks you can avoid with a Corporate Social Responsibility program.
Our Head of CSR shares her experience and insights on the many reasons why you need a CSR program and the 7 criteria that your teams need to consider when looking for a good CSR service provider.